Next time, don't put this under 'German'.
The U.S mainly belongs in the deciduous forest biome. It also includes deserts (Found in Western U.S), tundra (Alaska), and coniferous forest (Northern U.S).
Hope this helps!
1. Nachdem sie viel Wasser und Saft getrunken hatten,
2. Nachdem die Polizei gekommen war,
3. Nachdem sie den ganzen Abend wild getanzt hatten,
4. Nachdem der Gastgeber eingeschlafen war,
1. ... hatten wir lange in der Schlange gewartet.
2. ... hatte er seine Fahrkarte entwertet.
3. ... hatten sie einen Unfall gehabt.
4. ... hattet ihr getankt.
5. ... hattest du noch viele Postkarten geschrieben.
1. Als die Polizei endlich bei Elisabeth ankam, hatte der Dieb das Auto schon gestohlen.
2. Als sie endlich zum Bahnhof kam, hatte ihr Freund schon ein Taxi genommen.
3. Als ihr Flugzeug endlich landete, war der Bus zum Hotel schon abgefahren.
4. Als sie ihren Koffer endlich packte, hatte ihre Freundin schon 29 Minuten gewartet.
To use the verb in the Plusquamperfekt, you need to have the auxiliary "haben" or "sein" in its simple past form (Präteritum) and the past participle of the verb itself (Partizip Perfekt).
that word means Merry Christmas in German BTW Fröhliche Weihnachten to you
Answer and Explanation:
Hello! this is the answer for your question:
"As it was in the early years of the floor cloth’s use, the ultimate goal for today’s floor cloth is to provide an attractive rug that protects the floor."
Hope this helped!
A floor cloth is a piece of cloth that is used as a covering, usually spread on the floor and used for either decorative purposes or as a protection to expensive carpets.
Primarily, these floor cloths were popularly produced and used between the 18th and 20th centuries.
With this in mind, if an author mentioned that the use of floor cloths to protect floors is a revival of an old custom, then that means that the person is referring to the fact that something which was used in the 18th and 20th centuries were now being used again today.
Therefore, it is advised that you look for clues of this in your given essay as it should not be too difficult to find, then you would present the evidence.
Please note that your question is incomplete so I gave you a general overview to help you get a better understanding of the concept.
Read more about floor cloth here:
Hi Max, I'm sorry that you are so stressed, and at this moment I'm also stressed, because I have so many tests. Next week I have to take 6 tests, and I don't know how I should study for them. I study for about 5 hours in the evening, and I can hardly sleep because I'm so nervous. It is really terrible! I just don't want this many tests, or maybe we could just not take them all at the same time. It is so difficult and all my friends complain about it everyday.
My parents gave me good advice, and it is, everyday you should participate in a little bit of sports. Then I can find a way to move everyday for about 30 minutes. Most of the time I play soccer with my friends after school. I also go to swim, because I find that it keeps me relaxed. When I don't have a lot of time, I walk to the grocery store and buy chocolate or ice cream! I know that you should eat healthy when you're stressed, but I think it's better when you eat a bit of chocolate everyday!
Ergänze die Reflexivpronomen!
They are all correct!
2 = sich
3 = dich
4 = sich
5 = uns
6 = sich
7 = sich
And other ones are correct.
Hope this helps ^-^